Stainless steel wire rope ferrule mesh has similar physical properties to knotted cable mesh but a different combination style – seamless ferrules that combine cables to form a resilient metal fabric with rhombus holes. This flexible mesh gracefully adapts to your most challenging 3-D tensile projects and various applications owing to the following advantages:
|Stainless steel cable meshes with dense holes before stretching.
||A flexible structure makes the cable mesh easy to be stretched.
Note: Besides the above advantages, stainless steel wire rope ferrule mesh brings together several previously exclusive properties such as high recyclability, lightweight, and a long lifespan of over 30 years.
- In many cases it is a stainless steel aviary mesh, High transparency These meshes are pulled into diamond patterns to let ample light and air pass through. Owing to high transparency, they are widely applied to animal enclosures, animal cages, aviary netting, ceilings and parking garages. They effortlessly blend into the surrounding environment with a dull, silver sheen.
- High strength Quality material and seamless ferrules impart high strength to the stainless steel rope mesh and make it appropriate for projects requiring high load capacity and dependability, especially public applications subjected to vandalism and security fences for rockfall protection.
- Flexible & impact resistance The advantages of impact resistance mainly lie within the flexible structure, making this cable mesh ideal as a fence for bridges, paths, and stairs. Meanwhile, its flexible structure also allows for numerous creativity in the planning and execution of projects.
- Non-flammable Our range of ferrule-type cable mesh is environmentally friendly and non-flammable, so it functions well in the fire escape.
- Anti-climb Small rhombus patterns effectively prevent a foothold and climbing actions, so they are widely used in museums, schools, recreational fields and various children’s activity areas.
- Weather-resistant made of quality stainless steel AISI 304, 304L, 316, 316L, our ferrule-type zoo mesh can be advantageous when applied to the harshest conditions thanks to its superb resistance to lousy weather ultraviolet. Thus, the additional anti-corrosive coating is not needed.
- Easy installation & maintenance-free stainless steel wire rope ferrule mesh can easily be fixed to the steel tubular frame and quickly using simple hardware. Meanwhile, it retains its original shape and resiliency indefinitely so that the need for adjustment periodically is eliminated. In addition, it requires no maintenance, let alone the need for caustic cleaners.
Ferrule type cable mesh dimension
- Ferrule material: tinned copper, nickel-plated copper, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Cable material: high tensile stainless steel AISI 304, 304L, 316, 316L.
- Cable construction: 7 × 7 (1.5 mm, 2 mm or 2.5 mm), 7 × 19 (3 mm, 4 mm)
- Diamond size: 20 mm to 200 mm.
- Cable diameter: 1 mm to 4 mm.
- Standard: complying with all state and national building codes upon your request.
- Any custom designs and sizes of stainless steel wire rope ferrule mesh are available.
Specification of stainless steel wire rope ferrule mesh
|Specifications of ferrule type cable mesh
|Mesh size (W × H) mm
|25 × 43
|30 × 52
|35 × 61
|40 × 69
|50 × 87
|60 × 104-stainless steel wire rope ferrule mesh
|70 × 121
|80 × 139
|100 × 173
|120 × 208
|140 × 242
|160 × 277
|180 × 312-stainless steel wire rope ferrule mesh
|200 × 346
|Any custom sizes are available.
Technical Information stainless steel wire rope mesh
Strength of cable mesh
||7 × 7
||7 × 19
|Tensile strength (N/mm2)
|Breaking load (lbs.)
|Tensile strength (Ft)
||Breaking load (Fb)
Strength of stainless steel wire rope ferrule mesh
|Tensile strength (Ft)
|Breaking load (Fb)