stainless steel x tend mesh is made from s.s.wire rope in various material types like SUS304, SUS304L, SUS316, SUS316L etc. and two main strands structures:7*7 and 7*19. Our mesh products are supplied in two main series according to weave types: Inter-woven and Ferrule. The stainless steel rope mesh, especially the ferrule type mesh, are more used in fields like balustrades on bridges and staircases, large barrier fences, and building facade trellis systems. As an emerging product on architectural decoration and protection, stainless steel x tend mesh has provided modern architectural decoration and horticulture engineering with a new and stylish element, which are getting more and more appreciated by designers and clients worldwide.
Specification stainless steel x tend mesh
stainless steel x tend mesh sizes range from 25mm x 25mm to 250mm x 250mm with stainless cable diameters from 1.2mm to 3.2mm. Mesh can be applied vertically or horizontally, depending on the fence or railing design and the required aesthetics. Finished diamond mesh style when it is stretched at a 60-degree angle ;
(7 x 7 )
(7 x 7 )
(7 x 7 )
(7 x 7 )
(7 x 19 )
|20 x 35mm||F-1235|
|25 x 42mm||F-1225||F-1625|
|30 x 52mm||F-1230||F-1630||F-2030|
|35 x 60mm||F-1235||F-1635||F-2035|
|38 x 66mm||F-1238||F-1638||F-2038||F-2438|
|40 x 69mm||F-1240||F-1640||F-2040||F-2440||F-3040|
|50 x 86mm||F-1250||F-1650||F-2050||F-2450||F-3050|
|60 x 104mm stainless steel x tend mesh||F-1260||F-1660||F-2060||F-2460||F-3060|
|70 x 120mm||F-1270||F-1670||F-2070||F-2470||F-3070|
|76 x 131mm||F-1276||F-1676||F-2076||F-2476||F-3076|
|80 x 138mm||F-1280||F-1680||F-2080||F-2480||F-3080|
|90 x 154mm||F-1290||F-1690||F-2090||F-2490||F-3090|
|100 x 173mm||F-12100||F-16100||F-20100||F-24100||F-30100|
|120 x 206mm||F-12120||F-16120||F-20120||F-24120||F-30120|
- stainless steel x tend mesh Manufactured from 316 ‘marine grade’ stainless steel, the Webnet mesh system can be specified for any balustrade requiring a contemporary infill.
- Wire Rope Net is custom manufactured in widths and lengths to suit your fence, railing or architectural application. Diagonal and irregular shapes can also be supplied.
- Material of Wire Rope Mesh: Stainless steel 304,304L,316,306L etc.
|SS304||(%) C:≤0.07, Si :≤1.0, Mn :≤2.0, Cr :17.0-19.0, Ni :8.0-11.0, S :≤0.03, P :≤0.035|
|SS316||(%) C:≤0.08, Si:≤1.00, Mn:≤2.00, P≤:0.035, S:≤0.03, Ni:10.0-14.0, Cr:16.0-18.5|
|SS316L||(%)C:≤0.03, Si:≤1.00, Mn:≤2.00, P:≤0.045, S:≤0.030, Cr:16.0～18.0, Ni:12.0～15.0|
1. The stainless steel x tend mesh is clipped to the cable,
2. The mesh size and diameter can be modified
3. It can be made to customer orders and statically tested – especially suitable for facades
4. High strength, strong toughness, free-angle curving and fold, easy for transportation and Installment.
5. Anti-corrosive, resist the rust, can be repeated use.
6. Resists chewing by rodents and other pests (tensile strength approximately 100-110,000 PSI)
7. This product can very much bear the heavy snow and gale.
8. without toxic material, safety, environmental protection.
9. Lightweight, high-strength, never rust, softness,
10. fatigue resistance, impact resistance, breaking force, the overall structure of the rugged life of more than 30 years;
FAQ Stainless Steel X tend Mesh
1. Advantage of Wire Rope Net
Unique design. 3D-structure, Flexible, Lightweight. Corrosion-resistant, Maintenance-free. 10 years rust guaranteed.
2. 304 or 316 stainless steel?
– Generally, the 304 stainless steel is cheaper than 316 stainless steel, to flexible wire rope mesh, the main cost is process cost, so the cost of mesh between 304 and 316 is almost the same. We suggest choosing 316 stainless steel.
3. What is the difference between cable and opening?
– The heavier cable or smaller the opening, the cost more expensive.
4. Is it safe?
– Full mesh meet test under EN1263.1.2014
5. How to install the mesh!
– Full of our piece is manufactured with a unique edge design. Install by yourself easily.