BMP is a stainless steel rope mesh green wall company, and Our Stainless Steel Green Wall Mesh is a unique and versatile material. When used in greening applications, it can take many forms and is versatile, meeting almost any conceived shape or border profile. X-Tend stainless steel green wall mesh always requires support around its entire perimeter, which can be made from either cable or a rigid tube. X-Tend stainless steel green wall mesh can span large areas and voids, providing continuous plant support across any structure. Our standard systems are basic rectangular configurations. However, the flexibility of stainless steel green wall Mesh can accommodate a broad range of irregular shapes and designs.
- 1. The mesh is clipped to the cable
- 2. The hole size and diameter can be modified
- 3. It can be made to customer orders and statically tested–especially suitable for faces
- 4. High strength, strong toughness, free-angle curing and fold, easy for transportation and installation.
- 5. Anti-corrosive, resist the rust, can be repeated use.
- 6. Resists chewing by rodents and other pests
- 7. This product can bear the heavy snow and the gale very much
- 8. Without toxic material, environmental safety protection.
Details Offered by stainless steel rope mesh green wall company
1. Material : Stainless steel 304,304L,316,306L etc.
2. Ferrules Material: Tinned-copper, Nickel-plated copper, Stainless steel etc.
3. Cable construction and Diameter : 7×7 (Dia.: 1.2 – 2.5mm), 7×19 (Dia.: 3.0 – 4.0mm)
Our stainless steel black oxide mesh is a robust containment netting suitable for smaller mammals, primates and large birds. Individual mesh knots are double fastened, and the netting does not have to be installed under tension.
Specification stainless steel rope mesh green wall company Recommended
The stainless steel rope mesh is manufactured using a unique hand-woven interlocking technique from standard 7” x 7” and 7″ x 19″ stainless steel cable to create diamond openings from 1” through 4”.
|Stainless Steel Green Wall Mesh for Plants Supporting|
|Model||Wire Diameter||Mesh Opening||Normal Break|
|2010-stainless steel rope mesh green wall company||5/64”||2.0mm||4”x4”||102x102mm||676|
|2051||5/64″||2.0mm||2″ X 2 “||51x51mm||676|
|1651-||1/16″||1.6mm||2″ X 2 “||51x51mm||480|
- 1. Can you make our required specifications? Yes, we will see the manufacturer your required specifications like mesh size, rope diameter or other unique materials. Manufacturing always follows your instructions.
- 2. Is there any limit to the length and width? Firstly clear, one concept when talking about length and width. Is the rope mesh installation horizontal or vertical? See the below picture. We‘d better clear the direction before confirming the length and width. In the vertical status (see below), any Width is available. Stainless steel cable mesh should limit the length to 20meters. We have to joint the mesh in length if it exceeds.
- 3. Irregular mesh panel size available? Yes, but we strongly propose our customer cut and joint in their working field after this Tolerance in size could be avoided in this way. We will also help you with methods and tools regarding the cut and joint.
- 4. Any design service from your side? We can supply proposals or suggestions for your design. Some fees will be taken for complicated overall designs.
- 5. Do you have any help on installation? Yes, as a leading stainless steel rope mesh green wall company, we offer free installation video