stainless steel mesh for bird aviary is widely used in zoos, wildlife parks, garden directions, and similar environments of the zoo cage, zoo fence, etc. As the material is virtually indestructible stainless steel, it can safely contain any species.
Animal enclosure wire rope mesh is simple in structure, high quality, with multiple protective functions for avoiding the damage from birds, with the strength of easily assembled, eco-friendly, and resisting. We supply various stainless steel mesh for bird aviary for kinds of animals, Max 30′ x 65′ large mesh panel, can be your the installation also can be customized.
|Cable Diameter||1.2mm ,1.5mm,1.6mm is popular|
|Zoo Mesh Opening||from 20x20mm to 102mmx102mm|
|Note||all the specifications and sizes can be customized|
|Material||Stainless Steel 304,316,316L|
|Zoo Mesh Diameter||Zoo Mesh Opening Size||Normal Break|
1). stainless steel mesh for bird aviary High strength, strong toughness, free-angle curving and fold, easy for transportation and instalment.
2). Anti-corrosive, resist the rust, can be repeated use.
3). Resists chewing by rodents and other pests
4). Can bear the heavy snow and the gale very much
5). Without toxic material, safety, environmental protection
Stainless steel mesh for bird aviary FAQ
1. Advantage of Wire Rope Net
Unique design. 3D-structure, Flexible, Lightweight. Corrosion-resistant, Maintenance-free. 10 years of rust guaranteed.
2. 304 or 316 stainless steel?
– Generally, the 304 stainless steel is cheaper than 316 stainless steel, to flexible wire rope mesh, the main cost is process cost, so the cost of mesh between 304 and 316 is almost the same. We suggest choosing 316 stainless steel.
3. What is the difference between cable and opening?
– The heavier cable or smaller the opening, the cost more expensive.
4. Is it safe?
– Full mesh meet test under EN1263.1.2014
5. How to install the mesh!
– Full of our piece is manufactured with special edge design. Install by yourself easily.