Wire rope mesh also called phantom mesh made from high-quality stainless steel wire rope, with the features of highly anti-corrosion and resistance to UV rays. Has a long lifespan in harsh environments. And its most significant benefit is particular resistance and flexibility; our rope mesh may be in knotted, ferrule type mesh, woven square or square mesh with cross clamps. They are all favored.
Zoo mesh for animal habitats for many years. Zookeepers have repeatedly selected our Phantom Mesh material for their habitats requiring a secure yet invisible solution to provide a comfortable living environment for their feathered and furry guests.
Benefits of Using Phantom Mesh
- Rodent-proof and vandal resistant
- Attractive, lightweight and long-lasting
- Virtually invisible from 10 to 25 feet away
- Transparency enhances the full detail of project landscaping
- Quickly erected, with heights up to 40 feet; roof spans up to 25 feet
- Economically attached, invisibly spliced; requires no mullions or frames
Phantom Mesh offers advantages to the designer and cost savings to the installer. It can also be custom woven to lengths exceeding 40 feet. (Shipping or installation considerations are the only factors limiting the wire rope Mesh length). Most importantly, Phantom Mesh® can be spliced to infinite widths by joining a section in the field with a single spiral of the material using a simple corkscrew weaving action. This product feature can be a great advantage if repair, replacement, or an extension of a section is necessary.
phantom mesh main features:
- 1. The mesh is clipped to the cable
- 2. The hole size and diameter can be modified
- 3. It can be made to customer orders and statically tested–especially suitable for faces
- 4. High strength, strong toughness,free-angles curing and folding, easy transportation and installation.
- 5. Anti-corrosive, resist the rust, can be repeated use.
- 6. Resists chewing by rodents and other pests
- 7. This product can bear the heavy snow and the gale very much
- 8. Our Stainless Steel Phantom Mesh Without toxic material, environmental safety protection.
|Material||Stainless steel wire 304 304L 316 316L|
|Structure||7*7 rope 7*19 rope|
|Rope diameter||1.2mm 1.6mm 2.0mm 2.4mm 3.2mm 4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Aperture||20*20mm 30*30mm 40*40mm 50*50mm 60*60mm 80*80mm 90*90mm 120*120mm|
|Feature||Flexibility,high strength,rust resistance,recyclable,maintenance free.|
|Advantage||Superior quality, factory price, strict quality inspection, fast delivery|
The type of zoo mesh
- 1. Phantom Knotted mesh is a plain weave; each warp wire rope crosses alternately above and below each weft wire rope. Warp and weft wire ropes generally have the same diameter.
- 2. Ferruled mesh has the same physical properties as the knotted mesh; the only difference is the combination style. The stainless wire rope is combined with the ferrules made of the same grade stainless steel.
applications phantom mesh
Phantom Mesh is very flexible, and its width and length can be modified. Therefore, it is widely used in various fields of our daily life, such as slope protection rope mesh.zoo mesh, green wall rope mesh, balustrade mesh, safety rope mesh, suspension bridge railing mesh,anti-theft backpack protector.