China stainless steel ferruled rope mesh was used to cover the steel column-wire cable pulling structure, which formed a substantial open space. Artificial lakes and wooden aviaries were built in the space. Thanks to the excellent light transmission properties of the stainless steel rope mesh, this project is impressive. The designer of the stainless steel wire rope netting network has been highly successful. The entire aviary blends in with the surrounding environment. The red-headed cranes can fly freely, and they can enjoy intimate interaction with the tourists walking through the aviary. Visitors have an unforgettable and enjoyable experience.
- Public safety measure
- Protection against rockfalls along hiking trails.
- Road barriers and protection in pedestrian zones
- A safety net on the bridge
- on panorama terraces or observation platforms.
- against thrown objects
- in a sports stadium
- Retention of floating debris in harbours, rivers, and lakes
Product: Stainless steel wire rope mesh
Rope diameter: 1.5mm and 1.2mm
Mesh aperture: 30mm×30mm
Parameters china stainless steel ferruled rope mesh
|Wire Cable||Diameter||Wire Rope Mesh Opening|
Directions of the china stainless steel ferruled rope mesh opening:
We can provide two kinds of directions for you; one is horizontal, and the other is vertical. You can choose anyone you like. The stainless steel wire rope mesh size can be customised in different sizes and shapes.
Package Details china stainless steel ferruled rope mesh :
- Plastic foam inside
- wooden cases outside
- As your requirements
How to get the architectural wire mesh you need:
- Please let us know your demand for the width & height of the architectural wire rope mesh.
- Please tell me the wire diameter and mesh opening you need. Or tell us where you will use the mesh then, We will give you some advice based on your needs.
- How many square meters do you need and other particular demands
- 1. Advantage of china stainless steel ferruled rope mesh, Unique design. 3D-structure, Flexible, Lightweight, Corrosion-resistant, Maintenance-free. 10 years of rust guaranteed.
- 2. 304 or 316 stainless steel? Generally, the 304 stainless steel is cheaper than 316 stainless steel to flexible wire rope mesh; the main cost is process cost, so the mesh cost between 304 and 316 almost exact. We suggest choosing 316 stainless steel.
- 3. What is the difference between cable and opening? The heavier cable or smaller the opening, the cost more expensive.
- 4. Is it safe? Full mesh meet test under EN1263.1.2014
- 5. How to install the mesh! Full of our piece is manufactured with a unique edge design. install by yourself easily