Types of bird cage wire Included Stainless Steel Cable Mesh, Chain Link Mesh, Crimped Wire Mesh, and Weld Mesh. An aviary netting for chickens is a parcel bordered by fencing or a wall. It is utilized for presenting animals to the general public, typically used in zoos (brief for zoological garden or zoological park and likewise called an animal park or menagerie). We mainly supply five types of bird cage wire.
- Firstly stainless steel wire mesh bird cage wire comprises a stainless steel rope fence and a supporting structure.
- Secondly, due to the size of the Weld Mesh enclosure, especially the stainless steel weld wire mesh, it is not only flexible but is often pieced together.
- Thirdly, Chain Link Mesh is a flexible design. The mesh can be customized indifference of the size you want, was widely used in zoo mesh and commercial buildings, etc.
- Fourth, The hexagonal wire mesh is usually used in bird aviary wire mesh from 1″ to 3″ such as chicken-sized birds.
- Five, Crimped Wire Mesh is a woven mesh made of high-quality stainless steel or galvanized wire, then be a bird cage wire
Stainless Steel Rope Enclosure zoo mesh Specification
bird cage wire is also called stainless steel cable bird fence and Aviary Netting. It is made from high-quality stainless steel wire rope, with the features of extremely anti-corrosion and resistance to UV rays, and has a long lifespan in harsh environments. And its most significant benefit is particular resilience and flexibility. Our rope mesh may be knotted, ferrule type, woven square, or square mesh with cruciate/cross clamps. They are all favored by fashion architects.
bird aviary wire mesh application:
- 1. animal enclosure
- 2. drop safety
- 3. mesh for the playground, amusement park
- 4. stair railing, railing balustrade
- 5. safety net
- 6. safety on bridge, suspension bridge
- 7. protect the use of fence
- 8. Bird, animal etc.
bird cage wire feature:
1. The mesh is clipped to the cable.
2. The hole size and diameter can be modified.
3. It can be made to customer orders and statically tested-especially suitable for facades.
4. High strength, strong toughness, free-angle curving and fold, easy for transportation and installment.
5. Anti-corrosive, resist the rust, can be repeated use.
6. Resists chewing by rodents and other pests (tensile strength approximately 100-110,000 PSI)
7. This product can very much bear the heavy snow and gale.
|Material||Cable Diameter||Hole Size||Normal Break|
|SS304/316/316L||3/64″ (1.2MM)||1″ x 1″||270 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||1/16″ (1.6MM)||1″ x 1″||480 LBS-bird cage wire Recommended specification|
|SS304/316/316L||1/16″ (1.6MM)||1.2″ x 1.2″||480 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||1.2″ x 1.2″||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||1.5″ x 1.5″||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||2.0″ x 2.0″||676 LBS|
Weld Mesh Types of bird cage wire
Stainless steel welded bird cage wire is made of high-quality stainless steel 316, SS316L, and SS304L and welded by high-quality, low carbon steel wire; the material of this kind of wire is high-quality hot-rolled wire. The main process is pickling, galvanizing and cold drawing, and the surface of this mesh is very bright. Electro-galvanized welded wire mesh generally has a 15g/m2 zinc layer; the welded joints are solid, with strong anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation functions. High tensile strength, surface treatment, acid and alkali resistance, usually used in an external wall insulation system, concrete pouring, poultry breeding, petroleum, chemical, industrial, construction, tourism, mining, machinery and export.
|In inch bird cage wire||In metric unit(mm)|
|1/4″ x 1/4″||6.4mm x 6.4mm||22,23,24|
|3/8″ x 3/8″||10.6mm x 10.6mm||19,20,21,22|
|1/2″ x 1/2″||12.7mm x 12.7mm||16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23|
|5/8″ x 5/8″||16mm x 16mm||18,19,20,21,|
|3/4″ x 3/4″||19.1mm x 19.1mm||16,17,18,19,20,21|
|1″ x 1/2″||25.4mm x 12.7mm||16,17,18,19,20,21|
|1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″||38mm x 38mm||14,15,16,17,18,19|
|1″ x 2″||25.4mm x 50.8mm||14,15,16|
|2″ x 2″||50.8mm x 50.8mm||12,13,14,15,16|
Chain Link Mesh
Chain link bird cage wire is a woven fence of galvanized or PVC-coated steel wires to reduce rust and corrosion. The wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern forming a diamond aperture. As its durability, low cost, less maintenance and security, chain link fence has been an essential member of zoo wire mesh. Our chain link fence is fabricated by heavy steel wire, which can be equivalent to welded mesh panel or steel rope mesh. Besides forming zoo enclosures for tigers, leopards and lions, chain link wire mesh is more popular as security fencing for residential, commercial and prison systems.
Why is chain-link bird cage wire as famous as zoo mesh?
- Low cost. A chain-link fence is a cheap alternative to steel rope or welded panel fencing. When the quantity of fences is required, the reduced cost will be high.
- Durability. Thick zinc or PVC coating gives superior resistance against rains, snows and frost.
- Security. A smooth surface will not hurt the animal or the visitors.
- Easy installation and short project time.
|Chain Mesh bird cage wire Specifications|
|Fence Height:||5ft, 6ft, 8ft, etc. (1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.4m, etc.)|
|Fence Length:||9m, 12m, 15m, 20m, 30m|
|Wire Thickness:||2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.15mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm|
|Opening size Types of bird cage wire :||25x25mm, 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 80x80mm|
Hexagonal Chicken Wire Mesh
The hexagonal wire mesh bird cage wire is made of galvanized wire; the surface is flat, has good flexibility and is easy to shape. And it is lightweight and sturdy enough can be used for a long time. It is mainly used in home crafts, such as jewelry boxes, pet cage safety covers, Christmas wreath frames, photo walls, etc. It can also be used as a fence for poultry mesh, chicken hoop, rabbit netting, farms, birds cages and garden fences etc.
|Hexagonal Wire Netting Specification|
|Mesh Size||Wire Diameter||Width & Length|
|3/8″||9.52mm||0.42mm – 0.50mm||Width: 0.5m-1.8m
Length: 25m, 30mOther sizes Hexagonal bird cage wire zoo mesh can be made as to the customer’s request
|1/2″||12.7mm||0.38mm – 0.80mm|
|5/8″||16mm||0.38mm – 1.0mm|
|3/4″||19mm||0.38mm – 1.2mm|
|1″||25.4mm||0.38mm – 1.2mm|
|5/4″||31mm||0.55mm – 1.2mm|
|3/2″||38.1mm||0.55mm – 1.4mm|
|2″||50.8mm||0.55mm – 1.5mm|
|3″||76.2mm||0.65mm – 1.5mm|
|4″||101.6mm||1.2mm – 2.0mm|
Crimped Wire Mesh Types of bird cage wire
Our Stainless Steel Crimped Wire Mesh Can Be a bird cage wire Materials are stainless steel wire 201, 301, 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316LFeatures of the finished product: heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, comprehensive structure. Braiding is characterized by rolling before braiding, bi-directional bending, wave separation bending and unidirectional bending.
|Wire Gauge (SWG)||Wire Diameter (mm)||Mesh/Inch||Aperture (mm)||Weight kg/m2|
|Six bird cage wire||4.8||1||20.6||11.5|
|22 bird cage wire||0.7||8||2.5||2|