For this reason, prepare a bird cage steel mesh for housing your lovely canary, lovebird or other small-sized birds. Pet bird has been an integral part of most families, especially for the children and the aged. Among many pet birds, small ones such as canaries, finches, cockatiels, lovebirds, small parakeets and parrots are prevalent and delightful. Their beautiful feather and elegant body figure win colossal reputation.
Welded wire mesh with an opening of 1/2 by 1/2 inch is often made as a small bird cage steel mesh. Welded wire mesh with an aperture of 1/2″ or 1/2″ × 1″ is strongly recommended. The mesh opening is the right size to keep the small or x-small birds in and allow for sunshine and ventilation. Our aviary wire mesh is galvanized after welding, which maximally extends the lifetime. In addition, galvanized bird cage steel mesh is easy for cleaning and disinfection compared to the wooden aviary. Our aviary wire mesh for small birds can be used as zoo wire mesh enclosure or cages for confining lovebirds, small parakeets and parrots. What is more, a small aperture blocks predators out and ensures the inside dweller’s safety.
5 reasons for choosing welded wire mesh as your bird cage steel mesh:
- Galvanization after welding is superior to standing up with corrosion from feces and urine.
- Apertures of 1/2″ × 1/2″ or 1/2″ × 1″ are ideal for small or x-small pet birds.
- Blocking predators out for protection.
- Thick zinc coating and PVC coating are available.
- bird cage steel mesh is Lightweight and easy installation.
Specification bird cage steel mesh
- Wire diameter: 0.7 mm, 0.8 mm.
- Aperture: 1/2 × 1/2 inch, 1/2 × 1 inch.
- Height: 36 inches, 48 inches.
- Length/roll: 16 ft. to 98 ft.
- Finish: galvanized after welding; PVC coated after galvanization.
- Colour: black, white and black (only for PVC coated).
- Custom sizes are available on special orders.
|Item No.||Wire diameter||Aperture||Height||Length|
|SA3616||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||914||36||5||16|
|SA3633||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||914||36||10||33|
|SA3698||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||914||36||30||98|
|SA4816||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||1220||48||5||16|
|SA4833||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||1220||48||10||33|
|SA4898||0.8||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||1220||48||30||98|
|SA48164||0.8||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||1820||48||50||164|
|SAL3616||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||914||36||5||16|
|SAL3633||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||914||36||10||33|
|SAL3698||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||914||36||30||98|
|SAL4816||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||1220||48||5||16|
|SAL4833||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||1220||48||10||33|
|SAL4898||0.8||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||1220||48||30||98|
|Welded wire mesh with 5 m, 10 m and 30 m packs for different applications.||PVC coated wire mesh blends well with the environment. And it has stronger resistance against all weathers and corrosion.|
|Black painting welded mesh as a cage for small birds.||Welded mesh as small birds cages features safety and durability.|
Hot specifications ordered by customers:
- One roll of stainless steel bird cage steel mesh 0.7 mm wire diameter, 1/2″ × 1/2″ aperture, 36″ × 98 ft. for small birds.
- Some wire meshes strong enough for macaws and small enough that a parakeet could not escape, 3/4″ × 3/4″ opening need 4′ in height and 200′ in length.
- 1/2″ × 1/2″ mesh wire, 0.7 mm wire diameter, 914 mm height and 5 m length, the heaviest gauge for keeping African grey parrots.
- A mesh of 1″ × 1/2″ × 100′ makes a fly cage for your love birds.
- A bird cage steel mesh 0.7 mm wire diameter can be used for small primates and other small mammals and raptors, and other birds.
- For small birds, 1220 mm height and 10 lengths, 12 mm opening size, 0.7 mm wire diameter.
- Making cage for small birds with 0.8 mm wire diameter mesh, 12 mm opening, a roll of 1820 mm height × 55 m length.
- Fine stainless steel knitted wire mesh with 1/8″ opening for small avian birds. Rolls are 100′ long by 82″ wide. Zoo mesh is manufactured using 0.11 stainless steel type 304 wire mesh.
- For small avian birds and muscular strength, one better bird cage steel mesh is made by stainless steel wire 304, wire diameter: 1.5 mm, opening size: 30 mm × 30 mm.
- One roll is 1220 mm width × 5 m length, 0.7 mm wire diameter, 12 mm × 12 mm opening for a small bird.
- The small amount of mesh-like 1′ × 48″ bird mesh, 1 1/2 in. × 1 1/2 in. opening to build an outdoor aviary.
- Large enclosures for monkeys, capuchin and spider monkeys. A lightweight mesh for the roof. Each enclosure will be about 20 m × 10 m wide and 8 m in height.