Zoo Mesh Cost
Stainless Steel wire rope zoo mesh cost is higher than chain link zoo mesh cost such as chain link fence price levelled from 1.5$/m2 -21$/m2 while stainless steel cable meshes from 5$ to 78$/m2.
Why is chain link wire mesh as famous as zoo mesh?
- Low cost. Chain link fence is a cheap alternative to steel rope or welded panel fencing. When the quantity of fence is required, the reduced cost will be high.
- Durability. Thick zinc coating or PVC coating gives superior resistance against rains, snows and frost.
- Security. A smooth surface will not hurt the animal or the visitors.
- Easy installation and short project time.
- Chain link mesh is a woven fence of galvanized or PVC coated steel wires to reduce rust and corrosion. The wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern forming a diamond aperture. With its durability, low cost, less maintenance and security, chain link fence has been an essential member of zoo wire mesh. Our chain link fence is fabricated by heavy steel wire, equivalent to a welded mesh panel or steel rope mesh.
- Apart from forming zoo enclosures for tigers, leopards and lions, chain link wire mesh are more popular as security fencing for residential, commercial and prison fencing systems.
Chain Link Fence For Zoo Mesh Specification
|Length of the roll||1.0m-50m|
|Width of the roll||0.5m-5.0m|
|Materials and specifications can be made according to customers’ specific requirements.|
- chain link fence zoo mesh and post all bulk in the container
- Panel with pallet (steel or wooden material) post packing using bubble film bulk in the container
- chain link zoo mesh and post all packing with pallet in the container
- All the clips and caps packed in the carton box
Application of Zoo Mesh