stainless steel cable rope mesh is widely used to design fences for various animals, so we call it a “zoo mesh.” The most common application of zoo net is birdhouse and animal fence. You can create a closed natural environment for animals. The Stainless zoo net is mainly used for monkey fences and birdhouses. However, it also applies to predators such as Siberian tigers, leopards, and snow leopards; In principle, the Mesh can use the grid for most terrestrial animal species. Flexibility brings a soft touch, close to nature, effectively protects animal feathers and fur, prevents rodents, and provides animals with a safe and comfortable living environment. Stainless steel knotted rope net enables tourists to observe animals better and effectively prevent tourists from any potential hurt by animals. In other words, stainless steel knotted rope nets shorten the distance between tourists and animals.
Our stainless steel cable rope mesh refers to a stainless steel cable net used to restrict animal activities. It is powerful and flexible and can absorb violent impact energy; that is, it can resist the impact of bad-tempered animals and prevent them from being hurt at the same time. At the same time, the surface of the stainless steel zoo net is smooth to protect animal fur from being clamped. Since most of the items on the zoo net are manufactured from two types of stainless steel net: knotted cable net and ferrule cable net, as shown in the figure below:
stainless steel cable rope mesh types:
- 1. Knotted stainless steel cable rope mesh is a plain weave; each warp wire rope crosses above and below each weft wire rope. Warp and weft wire ropes generally have the same diameter.
- 2. Ferruled Stainless Mesh has the same physical properties as the knotted Mesh, and the only difference is in the combination style; the stainless wire rope mesh combined with together by the ferrules made of the same grade stainless steel
- 1. high-quality material
- 2. uniform stainless steel mesh
- 3. standard size
- 4. strong tensile
- 5. easy install
- 6. stainless zoo mesh is long use-life
The stainless steel cable rope mesh is manufactured in the standard diameters 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.6mm, 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm, and 3.2mm. Depending on cable diameter, mesh widths of 25 to 200 mm (or bigger) are possible. Stainless Steel Rope Mesh is manufactured from high-grade stainless steel cables of 1.4401, AISI316. Mesh connections (ferrules) are available in highly aesthetic stainless steel for premium applications or where corrosion resistance is a driving consideration. Finished diamond stainless steel mesh style when it is stretched at a 60-degree angle; The stainless steel cable rope mesh is rhombus mesh, has excellent flexible performance, is virtually indestructible, most impacting-resistant and breaking resistant force, most resisting rain, snow, and hurricane.
Recommended stainless steel cable rope mesh specification:
|Material||Cable Diameter||Hole Size||Normal Break|
|SS304/316/316L||3/32″ (2.4MM)||2.5″ x 2.5″||920 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||3/32″ (2.4MM)||2″ x 2″||920 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||2.5″ x 2.5″||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||2″ x 2″||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||1/8″ (3.2MM)||2″ x 2″||1600 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||1/8″ (3.2MM)||3″ x 3″||1600 LBS|
- 1. Knotted Mesh is a plain weave; each warp wire rope crosses alternately above and below each weft wire rope. Warp and weft wire ropes generally have the same diameter.
- 2. Ferruled Mesh has the same physical properties as the knotted Mesh, the only d; there is in the combination style; the stainless wire rope is combined by the ferrules made of the same grade stainless steel.