stainless steel metal aviary netting (also named: hand-woven stainless steel mesh, stainless steel rope woven mesh, stainless steel cable woven mesh, flexible metal mesh, flexible cable mesh ) is suitable for zoo animal fence mesh, zoo aviary mesh, stadium fence, safety protection nets and so on.
- The mesh is the size of the mesh, that is, the distance from the centre of the node to the centre of the node.
- Purely hand-woven. Tie the knot twice by hand to ensure that the hole never deforms.
- The stainless steel cable mesh has various aperture specifications.
- Regardless of the size, our customized stainless steel cable mesh size is very suitable for your design. Mesh wire rope diameter:
- Stainless steel wire rope diameter
- Wire rope structure
- Minimum breaking load (KN)
Parameters metal aviary netting
Stainless steel cable mesh Specifications are composed of the wire rope diameter and the mesh aperture.
|Wire Rope Diameter||By inch: 3/64″, 1/16″, 5/64″, 3/32″, 1/8″, 5/32″|
|By mm: 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4.0mm|
|Mesh Aperture:||By inch: 0.6″×0.6″, 0.8″×0.8″, 1″×1″, 1.2″×1.2″, 1.5″×1.5″, 2″×2″, 2.4″×2.4″, 3″×3″, 3.6″×3.6″, 4″×4″, 5″×5″, 6″×6″.|
|By mm: 15mm×15mm, 20mm×20mm, 25mm×25mm, 30mm×30mm, 38mm×38mm, 51mm×51mm, 60mm×60mm,76mm×76mm, 90mm×90mm, 102mm×102mm, 127mm×127mm, 152mm×152mm|
metal aviary netting by pure manual processing production, after various processing technology. It is luxurious in appearance, highly durable, and timeless. The stainless steel material of the woven rope mesh can safely guarantee the safe breeding of any animals, including wild beasts, birds of prey, ornamental birds, and primates. Its flexible mesh size can be applied to any common bird, from the most diminutive warbler to the largest macaw. metal aviary netting is anti-rust, corrosion-resistant, and has more than 30 years of service life.
Material Metal Aviary Netting
- High-quality stainless steel wire rope, made of AISI304 and AISI316;
- The available material AISI 304 is the primary material, which can meet the needs of most areas, and the AISI 316 material is mainly used in humid environments such as the seaside.