Types of aviary fence Included Stainless Steel Cable Mesh, Chain Link Mesh, Crimped Wire Mesh, and Weld Mesh. An aviary fence is a parcel bordered by fencing or a wall. It is utilized for presenting animals to the general public, typically used in zoos (brief for zoological garden or zoological park and likewise called an animal park or menagerie). We mainly supply five types of aviary fences.
- Firstly stainless steel wire rope mesh aviary fence comprises a stainless steel rope fence and a supporting structure.
- Secondly, due to the size of the Weld Mesh enclosure, especially the stainless steel weld wire mesh, it is not only flexible but is often pieced together.
- Thirdly, Chain Link Mesh is a flexible design. The mesh can be customized indifference of the size you want, was widely used in zoo mesh and commercial buildings, etc.
- Fourth, The hexagonal wire mesh is usually used in bird aviary wire mesh from 1″ to 3″ such as chicken-sized birds.
- Five, Crimped Wire Mesh is a woven mesh made of high-quality stainless steel or galvanized wire, then be a zoo mesh.
Stainless Steel Rope Enclosure zoo mesh Specification
aviary fence is also called stainless steel cable bird fence and aviary netting. It is made from high-quality stainless steel wire rope, with the features of extremely anti-corrosion and resistance to UV rays, and has a long lifespan in harsh environments. And its most significant benefit is particular resilience and flexibility. Our rope mesh may be knotted, ferrule type, woven square, or square mesh with cruciate/cross clamps. They are all favored by fashion architects.
bird aviary wire mesh application:
- 1. animal enclosure
- 2. drop safety
- 3. mesh for the playground, amusement park
- 4. stair railing, railing balustrade
- 5. safety net
- 6. safety on bridge, suspension bridge
- 7. protect the use of fence
- 8. Bird, animal etc.
Bird aviary wire mesh feature:
1. The mesh is clipped to the cable.
2. The hole size and diameter can be modified.
3. It can be made to customer orders and statically tested-especially suitable for facades.
4. High strength, strong toughness, free-angle curving and fold, easy for transportation and installment.
5. Anti-corrosive, resist the rust, can be repeated use.
6. Resists chewing by rodents and other pests (tensile strength approximately 100-110,000 PSI)
7. This product can very much bear the heavy snow and gale.
|Material||Cable Diameter||Hole Size||Normal Break|
|SS304/316/316L||3/64″ (1.2MM)||1″ x 1″||270 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||1/16″ (1.6MM)||1″ x 1″||480 LBS-aviary fence Recommended specification|
|SS304/316/316L||1/16″ (1.6MM)||1.2″ x 1.2″||480 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||1.2″ x 1.2″||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||1.5″ x 1.5″||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||2.0″ x 2.0″||676 LBS|
Weld Mesh Types of aviary fence
Stainless steel welded aviary fence is made of high-quality stainless steel 316, SS316L, and SS304L and welded by high-quality, low carbon steel wire; the material of this kind of wire is high-quality hot-rolled wire. The main process is pickling, galvanizing and cold drawing, and the surface of this mesh is very bright. Electro-galvanized welded wire mesh generally has a 15g/m2 zinc layer; the welded joints are solid, with strong anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation functions. High tensile strength, surface treatment, acid and alkali resistance, usually used in an external wall insulation system, concrete pouring, poultry breeding, petroleum, chemical, industrial, construction, tourism, mining, machinery and export.
|In inch||In metric unit(mm)|
|1/4″ x 1/4″||6.4mm x 6.4mm||22,23,24|
|3/8″ x 3/8″||10.6mm x 10.6mm||19,20,21,22|
|1/2″ x 1/2″||12.7mm x 12.7mm||16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23|
|5/8″ x 5/8″||16mm x 16mm||18,19,20,21,|
|3/4″ x 3/4″||19.1mm x 19.1mm||16,17,18,19,20,21|
|1″ x 1/2″||25.4mm x 12.7mm||16,17,18,19,20,21|
|1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″||38mm x 38mm||14,15,16,17,18,19|
|1″ x 2″||25.4mm x 50.8mm||14,15,16|
|2″ x 2″||50.8mm x 50.8mm||12,13,14,15,16|
Chain Link Mesh
Chain link Aviary Fence is a woven fence of galvanized or PVC-coated steel wires to reduce rust and corrosion. The wires run vertically and are bent into a zig-zag pattern forming a diamond aperture. As its durability, low cost, less maintenance and security, chain link fence has been an essential member of zoo wire mesh. Our chain link fence is fabricated by heavy steel wire, which can be equivalent to welded mesh panel or steel rope mesh. Besides forming zoo enclosures for tigers, leopards and lions, chain link wire mesh is more popular as security fencing for residential, commercial and prison systems.
Why is a chain-link aviary fence as famous as zoo mesh?
- Low cost. A chain-link fence is a cheap alternative to steel rope or welded panel fencing. When the quantity of fences is required, the reduced cost will be high.
- Durability. Thick zinc or PVC coating gives superior resistance against rains, snows and frost.
- Security. A smooth surface will not hurt the animal or the visitors.
- Easy installation and short project time.
|Chain Mesh aviary fence Specifications|
|Fence Height:||5ft, 6ft, 8ft, etc. (1.5m, 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.4m, etc.)|
|Fence Length:||9m, 12m, 15m, 20m, 30m|
|Wire Thickness:||2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.15mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm|
|Opening size Types of aviary fence :||25x25mm, 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 80x80mm|
Hexagonal Chicken Wire Mesh
|Hexagonal Wire Netting Specification|
|Mesh Size||Wire Diameter||Width & Length|
|3/8″||9.52mm||0.42mm – 0.50mm||
Other sizes Hexagonal aviary fence zoo mesh can be made as to the customer’s request
|1/2″||12.7mm||0.38mm – 0.80mm|
|5/8″||16mm||0.38mm – 1.0mm|
|3/4″||19mm||0.38mm – 1.2mm|
|1″||25.4mm||0.38mm – 1.2mm|
|5/4″||31mm||0.55mm – 1.2mm|
|3/2″||38.1mm||0.55mm – 1.4mm|
|2″||50.8mm||0.55mm – 1.5mm|
|3″||76.2mm||0.65mm – 1.5mm|
|4″||101.6mm||1.2mm – 2.0mm|
Crimped Wire Mesh Types of aviary fence
|Wire Gauge (SWG)||Wire Diameter (mm)||Mesh/Inch||Aperture (mm)||Weight kg/m2|
|Six aviary fence||4.8||1||20.6||11.5|
|22 aviary fence||0.7||8||2.5||2|