Our 1 2 aviary netting included chain link mesh, weld mesh stainless steel, crimped wire mesh and stainless steel knotted cable mesh.
1 2 weld mesh aviary netting is the most common welded wire mesh product series. Compared with other welded wire mesh products, the most prominent feature of this product is its low price. Galvanized welded wire mesh can be divided into electrical galvanized welded wire mesh and hot-dipped galvanized welded wire mesh. 1 2 Aviary Netting has a standard 15g/m2 zinc coating. It was used in industrial, building, travel, mine etc. Hot-dip galvanized welded wire mesh has thicker zinc. The zinc coating is more than 275g/m2. And the quality is better than electrical galvanize. It is usually used in external wall thermal insulation systems, concrete pouring, poultry farms, oil, chemical, machines and exports etc.
Rolled Low Carbon Iron Welded Wire Mesh Feature
- Solid structure
- Wires resist movement
- Easy handling
- Extensive use
- High strength
- Square pattern
- Uniform mesh and smooth surface
- Savings in time, labor and money
Application of Rolled Welded Wire Mesh
Welded wire mesh is widely used in:
- Machine protection
- Horticultural and food procuring sectors
- Other decorations
Types of welded wire mesh
- Electro-galvanized welded wire mesh
- Hot dipped galvanized welded wire mesh
- PVC coated welded wire mesh
- Stainless steel welded wire mesh
Specification Weld Mesh 1 2 aviary netting
|1/2″ X1/2″ 1 2 aviary netting||12.7X12.7mm||16-23|
|Particular sizes have been available based on customers’ request|
Stainless Steel Rope Mesh 1 2 aviary netting
1 2 aviary netting comprises 304 or 316 stainless steel wire rope by handweaving through the mold. It is an innovative product that perfectly replaces the zoo fence and railing, so customers call it zoo net. Inox cable netting for fence (alias: stainless steel cable net, flexible metal net, stainless steel wire rope braided net, stainless steel knotted net, stainless steel wire rope ferrule net, manual braided stainless steel net, stainless steel wire rope braided net, manual braided multi-wire net).
The 1 2 aviary netting is made of high-quality steel wire rope with unique weaving technology, which is interleaved, so the anti-wear force between nodes is small and not easy to shake. The Inox Cable Netting is widely used in zoos, wildlife parks, ecological parks, bird habitats, etc. Whether in South Africa, the Middle East or the Americas, the application of stainless steel rope net has been recognized by more and more experts. The reliable strength, flexible shape and long service life of zoo net have been accepted by more and more zoo fence designers, and there are many successful experiences for reference.
|Material||Cable Diameter||Hole Size||Normal Break|
|SS304/316/316L||3/64″ (1.2MM)||1/2″ x 1/2″||270 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||1/16″ (1.6MM)||1″ x 1″||480 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||1/16″ (1.6MM)||1.2″ x 1.2″||480 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||1.2″ x 1.2″||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||1.5″ x 1.5″||676 LBS|
|SS304/316/316L||5/64″ (2.0MM)||2.0″ x 2.0″||676 LBS|
Stainless Steel Wire Rope Net Features:
- Flexible – can be used to design a plane surface or be tensioned into three-dimensional forms, square, round, parallelogram, or irregular shapes; both can be produced.
- Adaptable- stainless steel wire rope net has multiple applications, including balustrades, safety netting, zoo enclosure, aviary, plant climbing, helicopter, deck, etc.
- Tensile strength – designers can implement creative ideas over large distances due to the extremely high load capacity and low relative weight of stainless steel; AISI 304 and 316 are standard materials.
- Unique – each net is designed and manufactured to meet your specific project requirements; the rope diameter, mesh hole size, and mesh size also can be customized.